Why Work at GreenHouse?
At GreenHouse Digital + PR, our mission is to help our clients’ grow and become more successful through the power of PR, Social Media, Advertising, and Digital Marketing. We strive to create a workplace and culture that offers a strong work-life balance while helping our employees to grow.
We’re seeking individuals who have a growth mindset, a passion for the web, a positive outlook on life and determination to succeed. Please see below for available positions.
TITLE: Content Coordinator
TERM: ASAP – Ongoing
COMPENSATION: Salary | $37,500
- 10 Vacation Days + 12 Paid Holidays
- Healthcare Stipend
- Monthly Cellphone Allowance
- Paid Professional Development
- Business Casual Work Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program, and more!
PR & CONTENT
- Media Relations: Assist in developing media lists, conceptualizing pitches, fulfilling editorial requests/opportunities, and completing award entries.
- Copywriting: Case studies, blog posts, press releases, feature articles, etc.
- Project Management: Create and maintain project plans, timelines, client agendas, updating SmartSheets, Cision, Constant Contact, and other project-management tools.
- Reporting: Tracking client publicity through Cision, assisting in developing PR reports.
- Social Media Content Calendars: Assist with social media content creation and post scheduling.
- Reputation Management: Help manage inbound inquiries and responses on various social media channels.
- Research topics and trends to help with social posts and advertising campaigns.
- Assist in researching topics, writing and scheduling email blasts in Hubspot, which may include formatting and creating templates.
- Assist in maintaining contact lists and workflows.
- College degree required.
- Ability to work from home during scheduled hours.
- Access to reliable internet connection for working from home.
A highly qualified candidate will also meet the following requirements:
- Experience in a working environment in a similar role.
- Able to organize, plan, and manage multiple activities concurrently.
- Strong understanding of the major social media platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high levels of detail.
- Computer skills: proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suites and Virtual Video Conferencing. Preferred: Photoshop and other design programs. Preferred, but not required: Familiarity with search engine marketing.
WORK FROM HOME: Because of the pandemic, our staff continues to work from home the majority of the time. There may be an occasion for an in-person meeting at our Frankfort office.
VACATION/HOLIDAYS: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
SICK DAYS: No more than five days annually without approval of the manager.
DIRECT DEPOSIT: Direct Deposit allows payroll funds to be automatically deposited into an employee’s checking or savings account. Employees have the option of receiving a manual check or utilizing direct deposit.
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INSURANCE: The company provides a comprehensive workers’ compensation insurance program at no cost to employees. Worker’s compensation covers any injury or illness sustained on the job or Company premises that requires medical, surgical or hospital treatment.