It is a well-known issue that many areas of the manufacturing and building supplies industries are facing shortages. The dramatic shift in consumer lifestyle during the pandemic created a rippling effect: Increasing product demand coupled with a lack of physical materials and workers has caused building-product manufacturers to restructure their customer-service and inventory strategies.
DOWNLOAD THIS GUIDE TO LEARN
- How to manage lag time in the building process
- Four reasons why you should be open about supply shortages
- How to craft the right statement or message to your audience
- How to share your message
- How to create a response plan
- Tips for pushing products and services that are available